2 min read If you’re not hearing as well as you used to, or think you might need hearing aids, then...
Hear Talk OTC Hearing Aid Blog
The Role of Exercise and Physical Activity in Maintaining Auditory Health: Insights for the 45-70 Age Group
August 18, 2023 4 min readRead More
August 17, 2023 4 min readRead More
July 10, 2023 2 min readRead More
June 20, 2023 5 min readRead More
Welcome to the Hear Talk Blog!
Hear Talk is Soundwave's blog about everything related to hearing health. We hope to destigmatize hearing loss and empower people to take control of their hearing.
- Empowering a Younger Generation With Hearing Health
- OTC Hearing Aid Cleaning, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting
- The Role of Audiologists in the OTC Hearing Aid Landscape: Expert Perspectives
- The Role of Exercise and Physical Activity in Maintaining Auditory Health: Insights for the 45-70 Age Group
- Navigating the Regulatory Landscape of OTC Hearing Aids: What You Need to Know
- Empowering Independence: OTC Hearing Aids for Active People
- Addressing Common Concerns About OTC Hearing Aids: Separating Fact From Fiction
- Hearing Loss Prevention: Promoting Healthy Habits for Aging Adults
- Improving Quality of Life with OTC Hearing Aids: Success Stories and Testimonials
- Managing Expectations: Realistic Outcomes With OTC Hearing Aids